Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We get many questions about dental care and our Amherst, NH dental practice. We have addressed some of the most frequently asked questions here. Please feel free to browse to find the answers you are looking for. Maybe we can even answer a question you didn't realize you had!
If you have other questions not covered here, don't hesitate to contact our office. We'll be happy to answer them!
- Do you accept my insurance? What types of insurance do you accept?
- I am afraid of the dentist and haven't been in a long time, can you help?
- How long do I have to wait for an appointment? How quickly can you see me if I have a dental emergency?
- Do you see children in your practice? Are you experienced with pediatric patients?
- How long has Dr. Edwards been practicing?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- Do you give second opinions?
- Do I need a crown after a root canal?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What cosmetic treatment helps?
- At what age should my child first visit the dentist?
- Will insurance cover my dental implant?
- My crown is old and broken. What should I do?
- Are veneers permanent?
- Can you see my whole family?
- What is the meaning behind the term root canal?
- Do I still need to go to the dentist if I have dentures?
- Can you diagnose sleep apnea?
- What is TMJ?
- How are porcelain veneers placed?
- Is your staff gentle?
- What happens during a dental implant consultation?
- What are some benefits of veneers?